The George W Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning stages. Youíll want to be the first at your corporation to make a contribution to this great manís legacy.
The Library will include:
* The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
* The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you can't remember anything.
* The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't have to even show up.
* The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let you in.
* The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don't let you out.
* The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room (Which no one has been able to find).
* The Iraq War Room. After you complete your first tour, they make you to go back for second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tours.
* The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete with shooting gallery.
* Plans also include: The K-Street Project Gift Shop - Where you can buy (or just steal) an election.
* The Airport Men's Room, where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators.
* Last, but not least, there will be an entire floor devoted to a 7/8 scale model of the President's ego.
* To highlight the Presidentís accomplishments, the museum will have an electron microscope to help you locate them.
When asked, President Bush said that he didn't care so much about the individual exhibits as long as his museum was better than his father's.
Back to Internet Jokes index